If you want a blog like this, here are the steps for you;
digitalocean.com : create account with your own mail and buy a linux server (incl. ip address).
gandi.net : create account with your own mail and buy domain.
- cloudflare.com : create account with your own mail and configure dns.
- gandi.net : login again, update zone info: redirect new dns servers (to cloudflare) for your domain.
gandi.net : Also you can enable web mail for your new domain and create an address.
your computer : download putty and login to your new linux server.
- linux : install nginx, nodejs, python
- linux : install lets encrypt (I used simp_le) and ghost (+themes).
- linux : configure nginx, add new site.
- cloudflare.com : enter your server's ip address to dns record for domain. [up to 24 hours]
- your computer : configure putty for port forwarding & login to ghost admin panel for initial setup.
- your new domain : start posting.
ps: dns updates may take up to 24 hours.